Cyber security and data protection are key elements,
BECAUSE WITHOUT INFORMATION SECURITY, DATA PROTECTION IS NOT SECURE !
CyberWehr Risk Management Solutions GmbH implements data protection compliance with the proven methods of risk management. Our experienced partners - law firms, IT companies - support the project as needed with their individual core competencies.
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU:
• DPA/GDPR Compliance – Consulting & Implementation on a Mandate Basis – Your External Data Protection Officer
• Review of the data protection legal compliance of your website Cookies, Plugins, Cookie Banner…
• Data protection audit: independent verification of compliance with data protection requirements
• Risk management – risk analyses ISO 27001/2, ISO 31000
• Representation of interests towards the supervisory authority in case of data protection breach
• Risk transfer solution: cyber insurance
Data protection: compliance and defense against cyber risks
Fines imposed by European regulatory authorities
Hacking, malware, theft, device loss, external data storage...
380 reports to Melani per week in 2020
Owner, Management CyberWehr Risk Management Solutions GmbH
Risk Manager, certified Data Protection Auditor and ext. Data Protection Officer. Federal Dipl.
Insurance Specialist. Implementation of
Risk analyses ISO 27001/2, 31000. Risk assessments in product-liability, liability and fire protection risks.
Awarded with the „Award Trophy for innovation“ for the management and organization sector, Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux, Paris.
François A. Bernath
Lawyer in all questions and problems around and IT and data protection
Mainly dealing with
CyberPrevention, CyberSecurity and CyberCrime.
Former lecturer at the UNIZ in the field of
computer science and law, computer /
In 2014 appointed by the United Federal Assembly to the supervisory authority over the
Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland. Delegate in the Cyber Area.
Owner of DS Management Consulting GmbH. Board member of Keller Informatik AG
Core competencies are digitalization and the
strategic management of SMEs.
Studies in economics, University of Bern.
Working for many years at IBM in the IT
industry, he built up together with two business partners the Keller Informatik AG, a regionally established IT general contractor for SMEs.
Feed-back from the network